Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I Was Right!!!!!!

You know that song "In The Air Tonight" by Phil Collins? Everyone tried to tell me that that song went "I can feel it coming in the air tonight, hold on". I insisted that he is not saying "hold on" but that he is in fact saying "Oh Lord". Everyone said I was wrong and stupid. Well I just looked up the lyrics, and guess what? It's "Oh Lord"!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS RIGHT!!!!!! I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!

So to all those who said I was wrong, who's laughing now? Allison Lamb, I believe you were the first to disagree. Jason Lamb, I think you finally agreed with me a while ago, but I'm not sure. And Hollice, where you at? Where you at? I was right Hollice Lamb, and now I have the facts to prove it. Look it up yourself.

Moral of the Story: Don't second-guess Coops. And for those keeping score, that's Wes-1, Hollice-0. Booyah.

2 Comments:

At 3/23/2006 09:23:00 AM, Blogger JTapp said...

Dave Campbell loves to tell the story behind that song.

 
At 3/27/2006 11:50:00 AM, Blogger Bryan Gotcher said...

Sound like you are holding on to some bad feelings. Let it go man.

I am back, hopefully to the blogging scene.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home