Sunday, February 26, 2006

Short Post

Well I don't know about you all but I had a very nice weekend, one of the best I have had in a long while. Good friends, good food, good times all three days. I hope you all had a nice weekend as well. But alas, tomorrow it is back to school. That's not tight. I don't really feel much like blogging tonight, I just finished peer reviewing some papers for my English class so I am kind of tired of typing. I'm starting to become a big fan of the shorter post. I didn't used to like them, I always felt like I was being shortchanged. But when you have shorter posts it allows you to post more frequently. I'm not saying I'm against longer posts anymore, they are great, even better. Well this post is going nowhere real quick so I am just gonna hang it up for the evening. I hope you all have a fantastic week!

2 Comments:

At 2/27/2006 08:33:00 AM, Blogger d blake said...

I feel shortchanged.

 
At 2/27/2006 10:05:00 AM, Blogger Wes said...

Sorry dude

 

Post a Comment

<< Home