Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My Happy Half-Birthday

Musings.......



  • Today, February 21st, is my half-birthday. I am now 21 1/2 years old, so wish me a happy half-birthday. I expect that the next six months before my 22nd birthday will have quite a bit in store for me.

  • I spent my half birthday talking to Dean Martin (that's my lead salesperson's name, no joke) on the walkie-talkie at work, then went to psych lab, then went to history class, then ate, then studied. BOOOOORRRRRRINGGGGG. I want cake. At least a half of one.



  • I should be studying for a test right now, but I cannot focus. I must confess I was a little worried about this test, because the professor didn't really let us know what was going to be on it. But there is this girl in my class who met with the professor today and then sent me a great review sheet for the test. That's the beauty of upper level classes: we look out for each other.

  • Congratulations Hannah Teter, you won the Gold Medal in Women's Snowboarding Half-pipe! You represented your country with pride and enthusiasm, using words like "stoked" and "mad air" in your interviews. You are a total stud, you pulled a 900 frontside that took my breath away. More importantly, you have shown us what the Winter Olympics are all about: DOMINATING the half-pipe.

  • Ramel, what were you thinking!?!?!?!?!? This isn't Brooklyn, you can't just run around punching things!!!!!

  • Tapp, as soon as I graduate with a degree in Psychology, I am going to pay you a visit and together we are going to break you of all your nasty obsessions (mainly Facebook and creating a coaching ranking index). I don't need a Master's degree to fix you.

  • Days left until Spring Break: 18. Let's get stoked people, New Orleans awaits. No sleeping the night before, only waiting. Looters beware, Justice is on its way. And I don't mean Bob.

At this point I think I should stop typing because I definitely just made a Bob Justice joke. Sweet dreams.

2 Comments:

At 2/22/2006 09:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Wes... where's Clarice?

 
At 2/23/2006 02:37:00 PM, Blogger troy said...

Ramel bradley goes down... cats win by 40... coincidence. i think not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home