Friday, February 17, 2006

Joakim Noah: The New Matt Walsh

I know I said that there will be no talking about Facebook on this blog, but this is an exception. There is a new Facebook group at UK called "Joakim Noah: The New Matt Walsh". I think it is pretty self explanatory. He is arrogant and has ugly hair (a la Matt Walsh) but does one thing that Walsh never did as a Gator player; Noah beats his chest like a gorilla when he scores a bucket. This has apparently drawn the attention of many a UK fan besides myself. A few weeks ago I began to wonder if indeed Noah would be the new Walsh, and now it is official. His welcome to Rupp in a few weeks will be less than cold, that is for sure.

8 Comments:

At 2/17/2006 02:49:00 PM, Blogger Liz Waters said...

The incessant comments about his parents by the TV announcers are also incredibly obnoxious!

 
At 2/17/2006 03:00:00 PM, Blogger JTapp said...

"Noah's gaaay!"

 
At 2/18/2006 01:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

does he have a model girlfriend too?

 
At 2/20/2006 12:48:00 PM, Blogger JTapp said...

Hey, Noah has added me to his Facebook list! I can write on his wall!!!
(there's a picture in his album of him blocking Patrick Sparks' shot from behind).

 
At 2/20/2006 12:50:00 PM, Blogger JTapp said...

His sister's name is Yelena. apparently they speak French. I'm Hannibal Lecter.

 
At 2/20/2006 12:54:00 PM, Blogger JTapp said...

Even better, I just emailed his girlfriend's picture to you. Let's all come up with creative ways to get inside Noah's head. Let's beat Florida on senior night!!!!!

 
At 2/21/2006 06:17:00 PM, Blogger Liz Waters said...

Tapp, I'm loving your plan. He's my Facebook Friend now too. He's in the club "If Kentucky Basketball Was Playing Red China, I'd be for Red China". Click on the group name, and check out his really ridiculous comment! What a jerk.

 
At 2/21/2006 07:01:00 PM, Blogger JTapp said...

OH, that's outrageous!!! AARGH! Where's Wes? Who will step up to defend our honor??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home