Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I Got A Fever.....

....and the only perscription is more......

  • SPRINGTIME. I walked outside this morning only to discover that is was unseasonably warm. I immediately turned around and put some shorts on. Shorts in February deserves a big YEEEEEEEAAAHH BOOOOOOYYYYYY!!!!!
  • SOFTBALL. It's about time Porter College softball starts spring training. Time to hit the gym hard, boys. Might want ot concentrate on the treadmill if you were one of the fellows that had to stop and take a breather between 1st and 2nd base last season. I'm pumped about the upcoming season, it will be here before you know it.
  • INDOOR SOCCER. Again, let the training begin, the season starts at the end of March. New rule this year. We are going Tubby Smith style this year: you do somehitng stupid )i.e. take a bad shot, slack off on defense, pull yourself out of the goalie position (Chandler)), you are gonna ride that bench hard.. Also, Preece and I are going to make a mix CD for our warm-up. What songs should we use?
  • NBC TELEVISION. I like the Olympics and all, but not when they interfere with my regularly scheduled programming. All my favorite shows (The Office, Scrubs, SVU, Crossing Jordan) are on NBC, which is airing the Olympics in thier stead. I turn the TV on NBC any given night and it's figure skating. BOOOOOORRRRINNNGGGGG.
  • A FULLY FUNCTIONING iPOD. My iPod won't reformat, so I can't update it with new music. This frustrates me to no end. Apple promised me that using my iPod would be easy. To that I say "iPod? More like LiePod!!!! Right?!?!?!?!? Right?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  • MORE WALKER: TEXAS RANGER CLIPS. I found a nice montage of Conan O'Brien's Walker: Texas Ranger clips here. It make take a few minutes to load, but it is well worth it.
  • WHEAT THINS. Wheat Thins are the Truth, I'm not gonna lie about that.
  • FUNNY PEOPLE. Last night in my History of U.S. Religion class the teacher brought up the children's song Jesus Loves Me, This I Know. The dude behind me leans over ot his friend and says "Dude, Jesus Loves Me is the jam!"
  • PENN STATION SUBS. Penn Station subs are also the Truth. I threw down two of them last night.
  • RAMEL BRADLEY. Chris Smith is going to make a shirt that says "I went to Brooklyn and Got Mugged By Ramel Bradley's Brother".
  • TROY WOODYARD QUOTES. I talked to Troy on the phone last night. He ends our conversation with "Well, I guess I'm gonna go look for a job now."
  • DARREN GUITAR SOLOS. If you thought Darren tore it up this past Sunday, just wait until next Sunday. I heard he's gonna sport the bandana and go crazy during I Am a Friend of God.

Time for me to go back to class. Later.

4 Comments:

At 2/15/2006 08:02:00 PM, Blogger JTapp said...

MORE WALKER!!!
I just sit in the computer lab and laugh out loud, obnoxiously loud. And throw things at people. Don't study for your exams, stupid people, just watch Walker clips!

 
At 2/16/2006 12:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so we ARE playing indoor soccer..... FINALLY! we should have a solid season coming up, we are a dynasty in the making

Do we have the same team-name?

 
At 2/21/2006 04:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so okay, i wont pull myself out of the goalie postion!! but give me some solid D (bryce and taylor), and we are looking at 2 maybe 3 shut outs this year. where you at bryce??

 
At 2/22/2006 09:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeeeaahhh bbooooyyy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home