Friday, November 04, 2005

New Record!

These are Thursday's final statistics for Cooperstown:


VISITS


Total
5, 376

Average Per Day
60


Average Visit Length
4:33


Last Hour
7


Today
78


This Week
417


PAGE VIEWS


Total
7,269


Average Per Day
251


Average Per Visit
4.2


Last Hour
34


Today
330


This Week
1,754

This is a new record for the weblog, give yourselves a pat on the back. However I just realized how much of a dork I am for posting weblog stats, so it kind of ruined the moment for me.

1 Comments:

At 11/05/2005 01:17:00 AM, Blogger Wes said...

Forget dogs, Hagan York is Man's Best Friend. Thanks for the support, but I don't think I have the best blog out there.

A wise man once said "Don't judge a blog by the number of comments it recieves. Many times it is better to leave someone speechless."

Ok so I made that up, but it's till true. Feedback is good, but it is not what is most important in my opinion. Keep writing about what is important to you, what you care about, what weighs on your thoughts throughout the day. And by the way, I read your's, I am just too ignorant to comment most of the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home