Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween

A good week. Let's review shall we?

- Well UK won a football game. Now I could sit here and criticize them for the fact they they barely beat a team that looked much worse than them, but as Mark Story suggested in the paper, let's all just be glad they won.

-So I lied to you all: I really did go as Kenny Bruce to the Halloween party. Here's the coversation I had with several people that night:

Person: So who are you supposed to be?
Wes: Kenny Bruce.
Person: Huh?
Wes: (Hikes soccer shorts up shorter than they already are)
Person: Oh, I get it!!!

-CONNOR SEARS READ THIS MESSAGE: Due to your continual complaining about how I forgot to mention you in the recent Lord of the Rings post, I have finally decided to add you in. Your character shall, at your request, be the patriarch of the Proudfoot family (sorry I don't remember his first name). So there you go. Push those spectacles up high, my friend.

-Hats of to Connor's girlfriend Meredith for letting me borrow her chapstick yesterday. I'm glad she had some cause my lips hurt real bad.

-Song of the Week: Mr. Brightside by The Killers

-Who's got my back if start submitting columns to the Kernel? I need a support group.

-And now, for the first edition of GOOD IDEA, BAD IDEA:

GOOD IDEA: Mimicking Conan O'Brien by pushing up you fake spectacles so as to make fun of nerds.

BAD IDEA: Trying to do this at 1 in the morning and poking yourslef in the eye instead.

-If you ever get a chance, watch Friday the 13th with the TV on mute. It is pretty hilarious.

-Andy and Troy, remember that time we handed out Ramen noodles to the trick or treaters on our street? That was awesome.

-NCAA Football '06 Cheat of the Week: I punt the ball. The punt returner doesn't call for a fair catch. I run at him and am going to drill him when he catches the ball, when a dude from the other team comes up and pushes my player IN THE BACK, sending me tumbling into the punt returner. I get called for interference. WHAT THE CRAP!?!?!?!?! I commit no penalty and get called for interference. The computer commits 2 penalties: blocking in the back, and BLATANT CHEATING, but gets called for neither of them. Anyway, I no longer have an XBOX cause I chucked it throught he window.

That's all for tonight, I am real tired, I did not sleep enough this weekend. Let's make it a great week where ever you are.

3 Comments:

At 10/31/2005 08:30:00 AM, Blogger JTapp said...

I'll come pick up what's left of your XBox...

 
At 10/31/2005 03:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i was the one who handed out ramen noodles to the little kids while their parents stood on the sidewalk and wondered whether or not i was giving thier kids dogfood for halloween....... remember?

 
At 11/01/2005 11:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got your back if you start writing for the Kernel.
MMMM that's not funny Conan O'Brien!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home