Wednesday, November 02, 2005

CELEBRITY LOOK-A-LIKE!!!!!


I recently took a quiz online that was supposed to tell me who my "celebrity twin" was. I thought it would be fun and that I would have a twin who I could identify with and say "Hey, I really am like him/her". Well apparently my celebrity twin is the one and only Ashlee Simpson. I have only one thing to say about those results: that's proposterous. I have nothing in common with Ashlee Simpson: I am not a hooch, I am not a faker, I don't get booed of stage at the Super Bowl, and I certainly don't ride on the coat tails of my siblings success.

Well in light of this travesty, this sham, this mockery, this traveshamockery, I have decided to restore order and set things straight. That's why I am adding a new segment here at Cooperstown "CELEBRITY LOOK-A-LIKE". That's right, another new segment that will only enhance the Cooperstown experience. In this segment we look at the people we know and see everyday and point out the celebrities they look like. I know many of you out there have friends who like like famous people, but you don't want to say anything. Well now is your chance. And I might note there that if your picture is out there on the internet somewhere (i.e. Facebook) you are fair game....

Tonight we look at a few of my friends who have uncanny resemblances to celebrities.

LOOK-A-LIKES #1:



Water's Edge Drummer David Waters and NBA Superstar Tim Duncan






This one is just bizarre!!!! I mean yes, Dave is white and Tim is black, but other than that they are like twins.

LOOK-A-LIKES #2


Lindsey Wells and Olympic Gold-Medal Figure Skater Nancy Kerrigan














It's true!!!! Can you see the similarites??? I know Lindsey protested this years ago, but hopefully she will agree now. Actually, she'll probably kill me for this.

LOOK-A-LIKES #3:



Bryce Cooper and Napoleon Dynamite













Do they look alike? HECK YES!!!!!

LOOK-A-LIKES #4:

Connor Sears and P.Chase Sears













Ok, so neither are really celebrities, but they look a lot a like.

LOOK-A-LIKES #5:

Colby Adams and former UK basketball star Gerald Fitch










Now if only Colby had game........


So what do you think? What are your opinions of these comparison? Do you agree or disgaree.

If you know someone who looks like a celebrity, or if you think you look like one, let me know. We'll put it to the test by letting the people decide.




17 Comments:

At 11/03/2005 09:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how dare you post that pic on the internet for all to see..... where did you find that? oh yeah and i may look like Napolean Dynamite a little, but i am not retarded.....

 
At 11/03/2005 10:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still don't think that I look like Nancy Kerrigan... I don't know why you think that. I am not going to kill you over this... but you just might have lost yourself a cheesecake!

 
At 11/03/2005 12:26:00 PM, Blogger d blake said...

#2 looks nothing like kerrigan (at least in the pictures posted). #3 looks dead-on dynamite.

 
At 11/03/2005 12:29:00 PM, Blogger d blake said...

uhh... in my last statement, i meant bryce looks like napoleon dynamite... not that he... uhh... "looks dynamite" (blush).

 
At 11/03/2005 12:33:00 PM, Blogger d blake said...

.... it was a misstatement... kind of like that time I was rhyming names and came to helen... and said "hellen's (rhyming fruit)" without any intention of being inappropriate.

 
At 11/03/2005 12:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are ya'll trying to make me feel stupid?!

I think i look more like this:

http://www.ukfans.net/jps/uk/Graphics/GameAction/20050325Utah3.jpg

 
At 11/03/2005 02:26:00 PM, Blogger d blake said...

bryce, i think blogger truncated your link

 
At 11/03/2005 02:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry dave....

www.ukfans.net/.../

GameAction/20050325Utah3.jpg

 
At 11/03/2005 03:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

look in the trucated version for the info in between the / after "net" and the / before "GameAction"

 
At 11/03/2005 03:48:00 PM, Blogger JTapp said...

How about me and Smeagol?

 
At 11/03/2005 03:48:00 PM, Blogger JTapp said...

Or Jerry O'Connell...

 
At 11/03/2005 03:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ray Woodyard and George Clooney??

 
At 11/03/2005 03:58:00 PM, Blogger Wes said...

Tapp have you watched Crossing Jordan lately? Jerry O'Connell gave Jordan the snub to Jordan, and now she is dating some Australian chump and now J.O. is all jealous. He is still the same old Woody, though.

 
At 11/03/2005 04:03:00 PM, Blogger Wes said...

Bryce you have accounted for 5 of the 13 comments on here. Go do your homework Q-Tip.

 
At 11/03/2005 08:50:00 PM, Blogger Liz Waters said...

I keep telling David there just may be some money in marketing him as Tim Duncan's little white twin!

 
At 11/03/2005 10:19:00 PM, Blogger Wes said...

Well Liz if he won't listen to you I don't think he will listen to anyone. Thans for the comment!

 
At 11/09/2005 08:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that this was absolutly one of the funniest blogs I have ever seen!! Tim Morrison and I were doubled over in laughter!! Well played Cooperstown.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home