Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Can I Get A What What

Put this in your pipe and smoke it:

-Tomorrow marks the day when I begin my intense excercise regimen, beginning with a brisk morning run. Not a jog, but a run. See, the key to running is that you gotta suck it up. Everybody hurts, but you push through the pain. That's how it's done, and I'm gonna run till it hurts so good.

-Most of you don't know about the crazy technology here at Cooperstown. I have this site meter that not only counts hits but traces the visitors back to their visit location, as well as shows how you found this site. So to all you anonymous commenters, here's the bottomline: the jigs over, your cover is blown, I know who you are. Don't fight it anymore. Also, just so you know today we had an all-time high of 67 visits and 325 page views. So give yoursleves a cookie.

-Dick's Sprting Goods Footwear Employee Of The Month: Not me. Not John either.

-In case you hadn't figured it out yet, any baseless, abusive comments, or a fascimile there of, are immediately deleted by me, the author. Sorry, that's just how it's gotta be.

-Encouraging Professor Comment of the Week: "Some of you will do good on this test. Some of you won't, of course."

-One of these days I'm gonna punch a kid right off his bike when he nearly runs me over.

-One of these days I'm gonna jump-kick through the windshield of an oncoming car, Walker Texas Ranger style when they pretend like they are gonna run me over.

And now, a new segment I like to call "Hey remember when......". I got a good feeling about it.

-Chris, remember the "We Three Kings" adaptation we were writing a couple Christmas' ago? We have to finish that.

-Andy, remember that time we left Troy at Asian Wind, so he walked all the way home? That was awesome.

-Troy, remember that time I invented the Balloon turn-table and you took credit for it and everybody loved it? That was not awesome.

-Dave, remember that time you almost drove us off a cliff?

-DC, remember that time I showed you up with my superior beatbox skills?

-Smitty, remember that time you peed on the side of the Bluegrass Parkway?

-Justin, remember that time you licked a flashlight and got battery acid on your tongue? I guess I should have said this years ago but HERE'S WHAT YOU DID JUSTIN SOK: You saw some moisture on the lens of your flashlight. So you licked it. And it turned out to be battery acid. That's what you did. Also while I'm thinking about it, you owe me $20. This your last warning. I'm done playing nice with you bucko.

-Tapp, remember that time when you went to bed, secretly waited for Troy and I to both go to bed, then you snuck back into the living room and played NCAA Football till 2 am? Also, remember that time you ate sardines? That was nasty dude. And you wonder why I made you Gollum....he ate raw fish too.

-Lyric Of The Day: Oh girl, when I'm in love with you, keep fishin if you feel it's true. There's nothing much that we can do to save you from yourself.

That's all I have to say about that.

11 Comments:

At 10/19/2005 07:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walker Texas Ranger cracks me up...

 
At 10/19/2005 07:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hooray, no exclamation points, way to go bryce(i would put one here, but that seems contradictory somehow....)

 
At 10/19/2005 10:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Encouraging TA Comment of the Week: [Walks into Calculus class on Test Day to find "Teach us everything or we will fail!!!" written in large letters on the board.] "Looks like you're gonna fail then." Yeah, that was me.

 
At 10/19/2005 11:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i bet you can't guess who this is.

 
At 10/19/2005 01:32:00 PM, Blogger JTapp said...

I still have a bunch of sardines in the cabinet here. Mmmmm.... sardines in tomato sauce.

A while ago I made Spaghettios one night for dinner, only to discover that I didn't get one with meatballs. "What can I use for meat?" I asked. I put some sardines in there and that made it awesome. Sardines and Spaghettios.

I think about NCAA Football '05 every single day.

 
At 10/19/2005 02:04:00 PM, Blogger troy said...

lighten up bro... I can feel the tension in this entry. AT any rate do you remember that it was me peeing on the side of BG parkway and it was smitty peeing on the front of his pants while he tried to pee out of your open car door ??? that was REAL funny

 
At 10/19/2005 05:23:00 PM, Blogger d blake said...

1. it was more a matter of nearly rolling off a cliff than driving off a cliff

2. your counter stats are crazy. i always knew you'd be popular some day :)

3. do you like the feature on the counter where the program will map your recent visits?

 
At 10/19/2005 05:54:00 PM, Blogger Justin said...

you are just plain mean...i mean some people are kind of nice most the time but you are just crude (in Mindy speak)...your blog kind of shows the pessimism by which you look at the whole world...kudos on that one pal!

 
At 10/19/2005 09:41:00 PM, Blogger Ashlie said...

well i already told you on justin's blog that i've been reading...so i'm not anonymous any more.

and sardines with spaghettios??? that is officially the grossest thing i've ever heard, justin.

 
At 10/19/2005 10:39:00 PM, Blogger Wes said...

You're right, I'm a pessimist for wanting my $20, that makes perfect sense....how could I have been so foolish.

 
At 10/20/2005 12:37:00 PM, Blogger dc said...

sok, you owe me $75.

smitty, if I ever get that money from sok you owe me $63, but as of now its $93.

you better square up justin, or I'm sending my soldiers to make you an offer you cant refuse. Trust me, you dont want to be sleeping with the fishes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home