Monday, May 01, 2006

I have a final exam in 45 minutes

So..........I have a final in 45 minutes. Shouldn't I be studying? Probably. But I feel ready for it. It is my French final. I've got a good feeling about it. I did my jazz presentation earlier today and let me say that it was flawless. I must admit that I was a bit worried that my group members would let me down but they came through for me. For us, I mean. It was a group effort, it's not all about me.

So........I'm missing the Yanks/Red Sox game tonight because of this final. I'm missing Johnny Damon being booed. Not cool, I wanted to join in with the booing. Good news: Tim Wakefield got his old knuckelball catcher back. No more crucial errors by Josh Bard.

So........how bout this weather? Nice huh?

So.......I applied for a job working in a law office this summer. Know what I put on my resume? "I watch a lot of Law & Order: SVU, so I have a pretty good knowledge of how the legal system works." Ok, so I didn't really put that on my resume. But it's still true........

So.....tomorrow night's episode of Scrubs could be huge!!! Is Dr. Cox really gone????? What will I do without him???? YOU ARE KILLING ME NBC. STOP KICKING MY HEART AROUND! First, you break up Stabler and Benson on SVU, and now you want to get rid of Dr. Cox???? It's too much drama for me.

So......I gotta go take that final now. Au revoir mes amis, j'espere que je vais prendre un "A" sur mon examen finale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home