Sunday, April 16, 2006

Dear Cooperstown (Again).........

Let's talk for a second about some simple things that make me happy. I'm driving home from Cheddar's tonight and I've got three things going for me. First, the weather is fantastic. 60 degrees, some heat lightning off in the distance...fantastic. Second, my car smells rediculously great. My Apple-Secented Yankee Candle Gel Car Air-Freshener is awesome. Thirdly, at 11pm every Sunday night on 100.1 FM it's a full hour of Led Zeppelin. So I'm cruisin along, headed for WoFo County, enjoying the weather, inhaling great-smelling air and listening to some of my favorite tunes. That simple 20 minutes makes my day.

Now then, on to business. A good while ago I did a post calls "Coops Gives You Advice" where I addressed several questions that readers of this blog were struggling with. Well I'm bringing it back tonight. If you need some advice, or just have a question about something, let me hear it. Whether it's that question that's been burning your mind all your life or just something simple, I want to answer it. Don't be shy, I know you all have issues that need to be addressed. Well, I'm your man. Give me your best shot.

12 Comments:

At 4/17/2006 09:27:00 AM, Blogger Woody said...

I am struggling with the issue of Trichotomy, Dichotomy and Psychosomatic Unity....which do you hold to?

Can you also help me with the Traducianism and Creationism view's...little confused.

 
At 4/17/2006 11:53:00 AM, Blogger Liz Waters said...

How will I go on if Benson and Stabler are really not partners anymore?

 
At 4/17/2006 01:02:00 PM, Blogger d blake said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4/17/2006 03:40:00 PM, Blogger Justin said...

this question has ben bothering me:
what came first the chicken or the eeg?

 
At 4/17/2006 05:54:00 PM, Blogger Woody said...

D Blake..hey bro, don't know you so I will assume your just joking....but I love Wes as a Christian brother and was just playin...so if you are upset, I am sorry.

 
At 4/17/2006 09:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a rash... in a really sensitive male area...

 
At 4/17/2006 10:16:00 PM, Blogger d blake said...

I've got to stop reading blogs between patients... I don't edit my comments very well when I do that.

Woody... I'm not upset... a lame attempt at a joke... it's acerbic nature is duly noted, and the comment deleted.

 
At 4/18/2006 12:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Acerbic...hehehe. Hey wes, this girls' parents are trying to set my up with their daughter who lives in another country. Is that weird?

 
At 4/18/2006 12:30:00 AM, Blogger d blake said...

there are 3 major influences in my life i blame for the occasional acerbic comments. they are --

1. David Letterman. I spent way too much time watching Late Night with David Letterman during my junior high and high school years.

2. Andy Oplas. A high school friend who also watched way too much David Letterman during high school.

3. I'll protect his identity, though he said "Acerbic...hehehe" in a previous comment.

 
At 4/18/2006 02:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This question has always bothered me...tell me what you think Dr. Cooper.
How high is up?

 
At 4/18/2006 02:31:00 PM, Blogger ahenard said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4/18/2006 05:02:00 PM, Blogger SMITTY said...

Why do men have nipples at all?

Why do the sterolize the needle for the lethal injection/

Anyway...enough with the stupidity. I closely watched E-Town the other day looking for the Opie Redness...but with no avail. Where are you, man?

haven't seen you in a while...I would love to slap your booty on campus again soon. peace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home