Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Ghosts n' Such

Ok so I'm watching this show called Ghost Hunters tonight where these guys run around with all this fancy equipment trying to find ghosts and supernatural activity and what not. Well in this episode they go in this house late at night and this guy and girl on the ghost-hunting team lay in this dude's bed and wait for the ghost to come out. Well they wait a while a no ghost comes. So what do they do to try and get the ghost to come out? They insult it. The dude calls the ghost a wimp and the girl says to the ghost "I don't think you have the b***s to try anything".

HERE'S WHAT YOU DID GHOST HUNTERS: You were trying to find the ghost, but it wouldn't come out. So you taunted it. That's what you did.

Seriously, who taunts a ghost? Is that really the best method of getting the ghost to reveal itself? You think that you are going to insult a ghost enough to where you hurt its pride and so it has to come out and defend it's honor? Absurd. And don't you think that taunting it might make it a little upset? I wouldn't want an angry ghost on my hands. I mean what good can possibly come from insulting the paranormal? You end up with crap like this happening (see image to the right).


Does she look familiar? Remember the girl from The Ring (see left image)? They look an awful lot alike to me. The last thing we really need is that little girl calling people on the phone and telling people " AHHHH YOU WILL DIE IN SEVEN DAYS AHHHHH", then crawling out of people's TV's and killing them.

Bottom line: I don't know about you, but I don't really want dudes like this running around raising up ghosts that can levitate or crawl out of a TV. I already have enough to worry about right now. The saddest part here is that these people get paid for it. That's just rediculous.

2 Comments:

At 4/20/2006 05:49:00 PM, Blogger Jon Canler said...

UNBELIEVABLE!

 
At 4/24/2006 11:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they should have just left this theme with "Ghost Busters." Now that was a good movie--actually I just liked the theme song!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home