Thursday, January 05, 2006

I'm Wasn't Discrminatin', I Was Just DOMINATIN'

Well I just home from a visit to the Kastle Roadhouse, and I really had the itch to play some NCAA 'O6 dynasty on XBox, but my brother is currently occupying that TV, so I can't really do that at the moment. So I thought I would blog for a bit.

-I know a lot of you out there hate USC, but I kind of like them. Yet I found that had a hard time choosing who to cheer for last night. I really like Texas (especially Vince Young, that was a special performance last night), but I also like USC (especially Reggie Bush. Did anyone see him point to the sky when he went to the sideline after scoring that TD?). I said at the beginning of the season that I was going to pull for Texas. But over the season USC grew on me. I was torn between the two, but since everyone who I was watching the game was pulling for Texas, I went against the flow and pulled for USC. Yet I am kind of happy Texas won. I guess I'm just an emotionally conflicted individual.

-I started a new dynasty with USC today. I simulated through the first two seasons and am now playing the third season. USC's future players a real, that is all I am going to say. And if NCAA 'o6 prophecy holds true, Florida will be next years National Champs, and Chris Leak will take home the Heisman.

-So.........UK basketball. All I have to say is, Morris is back Tuesday night. And I am happy.

-Well Matt Woodyard is back in the blog scene, and that makes me happy. Everyone has a favorite blogger, and it just so happens that Matt Woodyard is mine. I would encourage all of you to check out his blog.

-This message is to Hillary Evans: My brother told me that you think I am a goofball. That's not cool. But I will still read your blog, because I'm made of rubber and you are made of glue, everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

-This message is to Troy Woodyard: GET A JOB.

-As I mentioned before, this past Tuesday night was especially significant for me (see previous post). It did not disappoint except that Stabler was never taken hostage on SVU. NBC.com lied to me. But it was still a great episode.

-So I've got another "Wes Cooper Dunbar High School Story" for you. This one time, I was on an intramural basketball team with some friends. Well, we played this all-girls team one Saturday morning. So I asked myself "Wes, you know you can dominate this team. Do you want to go at it full strength and look like a jerk by beating the crap out of them or do you want to be the nice guy and take it easy and just have some fun out there with your friends?" Well, to make a long story short, I blocked 20 shots that game. I was pitchin' those fools left and right.

-In my free time I used to play co-ed rec soccer many years ago. No offense to any ladies who read this blog, but I hated playing with girls. They play dirty. They grabbed my shirt. They grabbed my shorts. They grabbed clumps of skin on my arm (but who can blame them? Right? Right?????). They kicked me in the shin. They kicked me in the knee. They kicked me in the groin (no joke, that really happened). I would fall down in pain, but the refs would pay me no heed. Oh well, I guess that's what I get for blocking girls basketball shots during that intramural game.

-It's been a good Christmas Break for me, hangin out with all my friends and what not. Even thought Christmas break has lost the luster it had when I was a kid, it was still good times. I know we still have like 5 days left, but I felt the need to say that........Well, Conan is on. Gotta go. Later kids.

4 Comments:

At 1/06/2006 12:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had at least one block if i remember correctly..... but i think my highlights were my crossovers and my steals.

 
At 1/07/2006 11:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do you have to pick on good 'ol troy?

 
At 1/08/2006 02:46:00 PM, Blogger d blake said...

hey big matt woodyard blog fan... you don't even have a functioning link to his blog on your website.

 
At 1/09/2006 12:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can testify that Troy is over at my house every day looking for a job. And playing Halo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home