Monday, December 26, 2005

No Title

I know, I know.....I haven't posted in a long time. My apologies. I have been very busy the past couple of weeks and have hardly been home long enough to do much of anything but sleep. You would think with school being out I would have more time for these things. Well, it turns out that's not the case. It seems that other activities have taken up my time where school was.

I don't really have anything to talk about tonight. I have a lot on my mind, but nothing that can be discussed here. The past few weeks have been really good, mostly do to school being out, hanging out with friends (something I didn't have as much time for during the school year). Old friends have been in town for the holidays, which has been nice. And of course work is lame, but at least I am making money.

I hope to have my "Life Soundtrack" completed by New Year's. I will share that when it is finished. I thought I might do a year review, but I have decided to leave that to everyone else.

It's funny, I am listening to the radio and "Under Pressure" is on right now. Well, that is how I have been feeling lately.

I would like to tell you to expect more posts soon, but I don't know if that will happen. Bear with me.

2 Comments:

At 12/30/2005 10:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm surprised you haven't been watching the SVU marathon on USA all day today. :)

 
At 12/31/2005 12:48:00 AM, Blogger Justin said...

i am feeling your pains brother...it has been just the most ho-hum week, so much thinking and pondering, but just routine life...it sucks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home