Sunday, October 16, 2005

What A Week

What a wild week it has been!!! Tests, softball finales, movie premiers, Big Blue Madness, frantic football finishes....I don't know if I can handle much more action. Let's start from the top:

-Well your's truly made his silverscreen debut on Friday night as Elizabethtown opened in theaters across the country. And although it only lasted a very brierf second, my scene made it into the film. How exciting it is to know that I was in a movie, even thought I served no purpose other than looking pretty. But that's what I got payed the big bucks for ($70 to be exact). And it turns out that the movie was actually pretty good. It's a win-win situation if you ask me.

-Friday night also marked the beginning of another college basketball season as teams from around the nation took the floors for their first practices of the season. The Cats are already getting no respect from college analysts, which is fine with me. They'll shut up when we run the table.

-What a weekend for college football! USC kept the streak alive on a last second TD, Penn State fell as time expired, and LSU held off Florida for the W. Now more than ever do I believe Texas will win the National Championship. Vince Young is a dominator.

-Now might be a good time to mention the Football Anouncer Comment of the Week: "Reggie Bush is like the 1st Ammendment with hips, the way he expresses himslef on the field is amazing."

-Me and Matt had a good trip to the gorge, although it was muddy as crap and I couldn't stop trippin all over stuff on the ground.

-I went to McDonalds tonight and got a McChicken sandwich. I ask for BBQ sauce and the lady at the drive-thru tells me that unless I ordered Chicken Nuggets I have to pay 11 cents for BBQ sauce. Much to her surprise I reached inside the window, grabbed some BBQ sauce and drove off. I don't pay for condiments, that's how I roll. And now she knows that.

-Ok so I didn't actually reach into the window and snatch the BBQ sauce from the lady. But I did give her a real mean look.

-Let me tell you how else I rolled this week: I threw down all over my Learning/Cognition test on Wednesday. I thought it had learend its lesson the first time, but it came back for more. And it got more discipline than it could handle this time. I say if you're not taking a test with attitude, then you're not taking a test at all.

-Song of the Week: I'm Glad There Is You (redone by Jaime Cullum)

I don't have much more to say at this point, except that it has been an action-packed week and I am exhausted. So instead of doing the "boyfriend/girlfriend phone conversation thing" where I stay on the line during uncomfortable silence even though I have nothing to say, I will just go ahead and hang up now. So........ see ya later. (-click-)

13 Comments:

At 10/17/2005 02:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was PISSED after that game!!!... State is real this year. Their linebackers and secondary are TRUTH!! Well, this will be their only loss and they will play in the last few days of December! JOE-PA's winning tradition is back, but he will go out in style after this season!

 
At 10/17/2005 08:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, there are too many exclamation points here....time to switch to decaf bro

 
At 10/17/2005 11:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brice! I like your exclamation points!!!! They are your trademark!!!! Continue the exclamation points!!!! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!!! You're the man, B Coop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10/17/2005 03:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

first of all, spell my name right...

 
At 10/17/2005 06:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bryce... i had bryce written down, but changed it thinking it was wrong, I APOLOGIZE!

 
At 10/17/2005 08:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The world would be a better place if there were no exclamation points.

 
At 10/17/2005 11:09:00 PM, Blogger Colby said...

I strongly disagree, the world would be boring withou exclamation points, kinda like a professor that only speaks in monotone

 
At 10/17/2005 11:29:00 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Bryce I am feeling the love coming from your dorm room on State...they will end up against florida in the capital one bowl...mark and i are going down want to tag along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10/17/2005 11:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

absolutely

 
At 10/17/2005 11:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shouldn't those be question marks in your last comment instead of exclamation points? and who the heck is the yellow dart... shut yo mouf!!

 
At 10/17/2005 11:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... if i had a rubber hose i would beat you...

 
At 10/18/2005 12:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

b coop posts too many comments and punctuation is for pansies

 
At 10/18/2005 12:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my bad JERK...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home