Monday, June 27, 2005

"Elizabethtown" Update


Well friends I got my first look at the movie I will be in, Elizabethtown, and I must say I was impressed. It looks pretty funny actually, and I think that it will be an enjoyable movie. I also found out the actual release date, which is October 14, 2005. Take a look at the trailer if you like at http://www.elizabethtown.com/index.html. You can also see the "Internet First Look" that shows some random clips from the movie. When watching the trailer, keep an eye out for the scene where a bunch of people are standing on the steps of a building. That is the Versailles Courthouse, which is not a scene that I am in, but I saw the set there. Also, there is a scene with people running through a cemetery which I believe is the Versailles cemetery. If you go to "Internet First Look", you will see a brief clip of Orlando Bloom in his car looking out the window, smiling, and waving. I think this is the scene that I am in: he will be looking up at my family on the porch previous to this shot, I believe. At least that is how it was expliained to me by one of the assistant directors.

3 Comments:

At 6/28/2005 12:14:00 AM, Blogger Justin said...

can i be your date for the premiere?

 
At 6/28/2005 11:58:00 PM, Blogger Wes said...

Actually Kirsten Dunst asked me already....sorry.

 
At 6/29/2005 10:23:00 AM, Blogger Bryan Gotcher said...

Hey, I think I saw you in the background. I can just see it now... Your face will be all over people, the star, and entertainment weekly. Wes Cooper you ship has just come in, or was that Orlando's ship, oh well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home