Monday, September 19, 2005

New Link


Well it has finally happened....Chris Smith has given in and started a blog. I say "given in" becuase he has wanted one for a long time and has been extremely jealous of mine for a long time, although he would not admit it. I rememember a coversation we had at the beginning of summer.........

Chris: "What are you reading there?"

Wes: "It's a blog. You should read them sometime, they are cool. I even have my own."

Chris: "Ahh, that's lame dude."

Wes: "Why?"

Chris: "I just think blogs are incredibly stupid."

My how the times have changed. Anyway, he's linked up to the side, so give him a visit sometime.


1 Comments:

At 9/19/2005 07:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home