Friday, September 30, 2005

Career Choices and Hairstyles

Let's look at our first questions for the new segment "Coops Fixes Your Problems"......

-Dear Cooperstown,

I used to think I knew what I wanted to do for the rest of my life, but it looks like welfare reform is going to kick in. Therefore, I was wondering what your thoughts were on what I should do when I grow up.

-Wanton in Winchester.

-Dear Josh (you gave your identity way when you logged in),

This is my advice to you. I have known you for a couple of years, now, and I must say that I love to hear your opinions on things, as well as the stories you have to tell. Therefore, the way I see it, you have three career options before you: 1) You could be a professional storyteller, if such a thing exists. 2) You could be a political debater on CNN or FoxNews, where your opinions would spread quickly 3) You could host your own talk show. My vote is for option #3, cause then I could be a guest on your show. Best of luck in this all important decision.


-Dear Cooperstown,

What new hairstyle should I go with? I'm getting kinda bored with the lamer just-got-outta-bed look, and I completely wore out the afro, and a mullet just wouldn't stand out when I'm back home in Laurel County, and I don't wanna jump on the new mohawk bandwagon. Oh, and I refuse to shave my head, because it's getting closer to winter, plus that's been way overdone as well. What's left? There's gotta be something out there that's a fit for me. Please help, Cooperstown!

-John Askew

Dear John,

Although I like your hair just the way it is, I do have some suggestions for you if you so desire. First, I would recommend the "broccoli sprouts" hairstyle, I think you have the locks and the attitude to pull this off. Secondly, I would recommend the John Cooper (lead singer of Skillet, we're not related) haircut of the late 90's. It as kind of a Link form Zelda of old look, I almost got it done when I was a freshman in high school. Thirdly, I would recommend the Wes Cooper "Let it run wild" haircut of my junior year of college, where you let your hair run its course and see how it turns out. I ended up with these cool little curly wings on the side and back. This method is a bit risky, cause you don't know how it will turn out. In your best interest, though, you might want to consult your girlfriend, since you all seem pretty serious. I don't know how she feels about your hair, but if you take my advice and she gets mad, I don't want any blood on my hands.



Keep those questions coming.

1 Comments:

At 10/10/2005 01:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coop- you're a great problem fixer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home