Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I won't get addicted. I swear.....

Well kids, I finally gave in and set up a profile on Facebook. Looks pretty cool so far, and I can see how people get addicted to it. However, I have promised myself that I will not become a slave to the Facebook as I was once a slave to AIM.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Hey Ben Judd, HERE'S WHAT YOU DID: You came to Bible Study Tuesday night, and when everyone went downstairs to play pool, you went out to your car and got your own poolstick that that you keep in a case and carry around with you in your car, then brought it into the house so you could play pool too. That's what you did.

1 Comments:

At 7/13/2005 12:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of addicted... I was in Best Buy tonight and saw that NCAA '06 is already out. They had 2 big-screen HDTV's set up running it. I just stood there for a long while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home