Thursday, June 30, 2005

New Job


So I got a new job yesterday. I will now be working in the Fitness/Sporting Goods department at Sears. I will probably keep working at AllSports, though only one night a week becasue I can make a lot more money from commission at Sears. This way, I can make more money and still keep my 30% discount at AllSports, although I don't know how long they will be around once the new Dick's is ready to open in October. Anyway, if you need some sporting goods or some fitness equipment, come see me at Sears starting next week. I don't know what their prices are like or anything but at least you will be helping me out by purchasing from them.

3 Comments:

At 7/01/2005 09:06:00 AM, Blogger dc said...

"Climbing the ladder of success, rung by rung..."
--George Jefferson

 
At 7/01/2005 09:08:00 AM, Blogger dc said...

Actually if you could "hook" me up with a couple of jock straps, and help me try them on, that would be very special.

Maybe some biker shorts too, for on stage apparel.

Just trying to help man.

 
At 7/05/2005 08:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allsports For Life

 

Post a Comment

<< Home