Monday, December 11, 2006

On Returning

I'm back again. I miss my blog, I must confess. My desire to blog vanished for a time, but it has suddenly and unexplainable returned. Let's talk.

-This is my last week of finals as I am graduating this week. That makes me happy. The biggest lesson I learned in my last semester: I hate philosophy, it is utterly useless. More useless than borophyll.

-Hooray Chrismas. Hooray for the Coca-Cola Santa Clause. Hooray for The Polar Express. Hooray for Christmas Snack Cakes by Little Debby. Hooray for decorations. Hooray for Charlie Brown. Hooray for "You serious, Clark?". Hooray for incense and myrrh. Hooray for a manger.

-My Christmas Wishlist:
  1. A Blue-Chip power forward for UK.
  2. If Wish #1 is not possible, then I want a new basketball coach.
  3. A bowl victroy over Clemson.
  4. For Andy to stop being a liar.
  5. A new electric razor that will actually make by face smooth.
  6. For The Polar Express to come pick me up on Christmas Eve and take me to the North Pole.
  7. A new job.
  8. Blogosphere peace.
  9. Immunity to colds. the flu, etc.
  10. For Stabler and Benson to get together.
  11. My two front teeth.

-I'm currently listening to Yahoo! Launchcast where you customize your own radio station. When it asked me what my favorite artists were I put things like Weezer, Led Zeppeilin, and Miles Davis. What plays when the radio comes on? GWEN STEFANI. HERE'S WHAT YOU DID YAHOO! LAUNCHCAST: I asked for you to play the music that I liked. So you played Gwen Stefani. That's what you did.

-Good luck on finals everyone. Save the cheerleader, save the world.

15 Comments:

At 12/11/2006 05:19:00 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Hooray for hour long Office episodes!!

 
At 12/11/2006 07:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think #8 on your christmas list has happened because everyone has stopped reading and writing blogs

 
At 12/13/2006 12:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to have you back tayshaun.

hooray beer!!!

 
At 12/13/2006 09:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back, wes! i think we've all missed you! and, i agree with justin - "Hooray for hour long Office episodes!!"

 
At 12/13/2006 12:47:00 PM, Blogger troy said...

I haven't been checking back every day just to see if there would be another post... I promise... ummm... well... :)

 
At 12/13/2006 06:07:00 PM, Blogger Josh said...

You missed your blog? No, Wes. Your blog missed you.

 
At 12/14/2006 09:25:00 AM, Blogger Woody said...

First time I have ever read your blog....nice.

I believe I have the best blog around though.

 
At 12/14/2006 05:04:00 PM, Blogger JTapp said...

It's been 4 months since your last post. How do we know it won't be 4 months til your next post? Maybe you just want to break everyones' hearts again.

You'll have to wait a few months for wish #1. Wish #1 is waiting to see if UK keeps tanking. I guarantee he's watching the game on Saturday.

 
At 12/14/2006 09:58:00 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

no way....this is crazy...wes is back

 
At 12/19/2006 12:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the Polar Express is awesome... I've been to the North Pole. very cold up there. lots of..... ummm.... polar bears... and elves. pretty cool place.

lets hope Santa brings us a couple good recruits next basketball season... and that Andy stops lying.

 
At 12/20/2006 01:31:00 PM, Blogger Dameon Shultz said...

Hooray for Christmas week on The Price Is Right....

Sorry stopnod, I couldn't resist and besides this is Bob's last year before he retires.

Thanks stopnod, I knew u would understand.

 
At 12/20/2006 11:43:00 PM, Blogger TaylorW said...

this is truly a glorious occasion.

 
At 12/20/2006 11:47:00 PM, Blogger TaylorW said...

I feel like Frodo when he re-unites with Gandalf.

-Ya I know: sometimes you have to give a corny movie illustration to say how you feel.

 
At 1/02/2007 05:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo! Wes, you are a loser. You're a tease, that's what you are. You aren't "back." You just said that you were to get us "off your back." BOO!

 
At 1/12/2007 11:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

on lying

 

Post a Comment

<< Home