Friday, April 29, 2005

first entry

So I was looking at matt woodyard's website tonight and I noticed that there were several people on his "blog links" list who I knew (i.e. Troy, John C., Justin), which made me kind of jealous cause I didn't have a blog and everyone else did. So I figured I would go ahead and create my own. Well, here it is. Not too exciting I guess, but at least I can say I've got a blog now. I hope everyone likes the title; it took me like 20 minutes to come up with it (in case you don't know, Cooperstown is where the baseball hall of fame is located, so it is a real place; i didn't just make it up to sound cool or anything). Anyway, if you happen to come across this blog, let your friends know about it, and if anyone has anything that they want to say or talk about, go ahead and make suggestions. Hopefully I won't have forgotten about this whole thing by next week........

2 Comments:

At 5/01/2005 10:01:00 PM, Blogger SMITTY said...

hey dude,

hit us up with a post...i love you

smitty

 
At 8/07/2006 09:57:00 PM, Blogger TaylorW said...

I forsee a very bright blog future for you wes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home